more water

anne-mariep

Silver Member
HI, wat i do is everytime my stomach is talkin 2 me haha i reach for my bottle of water at all times i have it with me and now i just reach for it every few mins today i had already drank 3 litres before 6 o'clock. i also like water better wen its freezing even though they say room temp is better. an also the more water i drink the less i have to taste the horrible taste in my mouth. :p

Hi Anne-marie,
keep sipping it but don't go over 4.5lts in the day as you don't want to wash the nutrients out of your system, Keep up the good work.
Doirin

Not sure if I dreamt it, but I am sure I read some where that freezing cold water speeds up your metabolism, so you burn more fat!!! Hope it's true lol

Not sure if I dreamt it, but I am sure I read some where that freezing cold water speeds up your metabolism, so you burn more fat!!! Hope it's true lol

yes it's true...our bodies need to warm it up in order to process it. And in order to warm it up our metabolism speeds up!

Bring on the ICEEEE!

x

Great stuff!!! Yes, bring it on. Will try anything to speed up this journey lol

Yey!! that's a good thing to do. I also try and drown any tummy chat. :)

Don't worry so much about the amount of water - just not in 1 big go. I can go up to over 4 litres some days. Thirsty frog some days. :)

Dat is brilliant i only like freezing cold water so dat makes me very happy! Glad i'm not the only one drowning my hunger.

Back