More women?

Dietting has always been a 'womens' thing. There are loads of men who either are dietting or need to but it's not really a bloke thing to talk about it. I really respect the guys on here.

We just don't talk about it, I personally need to lose weight and get in shape but seldom talk to anyone about it. just don't feel comfortable with it.

I work in a 95% male office and most need to loose weight it so weird the way they talk about it. All jokes and the off to KFC. I used to work in an office of 95% women and they obsess over weight loss talking about it all the time, which was a bit much tbh. I find it a little hard being a women on a diet as I get ribbed when I bring in a salad (cos of course only salad is diet food no was ribs my low cal butties!).

my OH is overweight and needs to lose weight but he depends on me to cook healthy meals and not to buy anything in that will make him binge, and he struggles to stop after one biscuit at his mothers and i get the blame when he hasnt lost anything grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr told him the other day to get stuffed that i was struggling with my own weight loss i was dealing with his aswell and if he wanted to stuff his face it wasnt my fault

hehehehehe

i live in a shared house like a residential place and 2 other people are on diets. there smaller than me and im a size 14 one of the girls is always talking about losing weight and I say its like a weight watches club lol!

Back