Morgan does Cambridge :)

Morgan213

Hi all :) Starting a diary so I can keep focused and motivated by tracking my journey!
I am 5ft1 21 years old and on day 1 weighed in at 11 stone!! I recently lost 1stone9 on slimming world but having done that in 9 months I began to get a bit impatient and want the next 2 stone off faster so have decided to start my Cambridge journey :)
I'm currently on day 4 and so far is so good!! It hasn't been easy but a lot easier than I thought it would be!!

Oops pressed send my accident!! Soo my first weigh in is Sunday evening and I've got a sort of nervous/ excited feeling!! Really hope I manage a loss!! Staying focused and motivated and keeping my eye on the 2 stone loss prize!!
Good luck to everyone just starting their own journeys and to those who have inspired me on here keep up the good work :)
x M x

Well done on losing on slimming world and good luck for weigh in. If you stick with it your almost certain to get a loss on the scales, are you doing ss?

Thanks so much!! No I'm on step 2! I'm going to ask if I can so SS for a few weeks because I'm finding myself not even really bothered about my meal at night! How you doing? x M x

me too, well I'm supposed to be but I'm kind of somewhere between 810 & ss+. I'm doing ok feeling pretty thirsty today already had a litre of water today and my shake

Fancy buddying up? I start tomor x

Hi Lisa yeah sure :) this site was a lifeline in my first few days! What step you starting on? How much are you wanting to lose? Good luck with your first day xx

Day 9- full of cold and all I could ask for right now is for a bowl of homemade soup!! But no a warm choc shake will do nicely!!
Got 4 long days at work coming up which should keep me busy and my mind off food but definitely tough seeing everyone eating and having to explain yourself to people asking why you aren't eating!!
Hope everyone is having a good day
Lots of love x M x

Hey Morgan,
Sounds like you're getting on really well - hope you can give the cold a kick!
It is tough having to explain yourself, and turn down food invites - it'll be worth it though!
Did your CDC let you go on SS, or are you still on step 2?
Adam

Hi Adam sorry i haven't replied iv been on a Tenerife trip with work! I'm on step 2, asking to go on SS next week if I can or alternate between SS and SS+
How you getting on?
x M x

Back