Morning all new starters

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldengirl, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    I wanted to say morning to you all and good luck, :D

i've not been on much in the last few days and noticed we have a fair few newbies starting today.........so GOOD LUCK:D

Keep strong, remember why you are doing it and come on here for support as you need it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

Hello...

I am not technically a new starter but want to introduce myself formally to the forum. I have lost a couple of stone on LT over the past few weeks/months. I refed and went on holiday for three weeks. Just back (four pounds heavier :(), back on LT and need to focus on losing just one more stone. I have gotten so much support from reading posts, I thought I would try and actually post now (and get over my shyness)!!

:character00117:

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi All,
    just wanted to say welcome to all you newbies out there also. I was one 4 short weeks ago and know what it's like to have so many question, you'll think you'll burst. But not to worry, we've all asked. Hope your first week goes well, stay on here, keep motivated and it will quickly pass.
    Doirin

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.