Morning all

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Hi everyone, sorry been away for a while, not been brilliant since opp but think I am turning the corner at last. Have another problem to contend with now - Diabetes!!!! I am on medication for it and trying to control it with diet too but it doesn't seem to be making a lot of difference to my readings, so am expecting to be on inculin injections before too long:cry: Oh well.

Anyway, its lovely to see lots of new members have joined and I would like to say a big welcome to everyone and hope you are haveing a good time here and getting lots of support.
How are the "oldies" doing? I shall have to spend a bit of time catching up.

I shall be posting some lovely summer salad recepies soon in the recepie section now summer is creeping up on us and I have been experimenting with lots of different things - some works brilliantly others were so bad they frightened the bin lol but only the best for the minimins cooks will get past me and make the site.

Good luck to everyone for this week and enjoy the day. xx

Hi, Glad to hear you are on the mend! Look forward to your summer recipe postings.

I need all the help i can get at the mo.!

hello glad to see your ok, hope everything works out good for you, you have been missed

Back