Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morning All

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by zeldas, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Well I have survived my 1st week, and I am shocked to say I have found it really easy to stick with, not felt hungry at all.
    The only issues I have is with my breath:eek: YUK lol

Anyway will be at the chemist for my 1st weigh at 8am, but have just had a sneak peak on my scales and they say I have lost 6lbs, which is great but would have liked a little bit more off. Having said that I only started on Sunday last week, so 6lbs in 6days I should not complain, as I know I would not have lost that at WW or SW.

Good Luck to everyone else who has a weigh in today :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemsywemsy22

Gemsywemsy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey. I survived my first week and lost 9 pounds which inwas shocked by but pleased. I think 6 is fab you'll prob find you'll lose about the same in the second week so well done you. Day 8 for me n could murder a glass of wine boooo I'll have to wait. Keep us posted on your journey I need thinspiration xx

4. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    When I got weighed at the chemist I was 8lbs lighter, so am going to go with there scales :D.

Went to a childrens birthday party today, crisp, cakes, sauages rolls ect....the list goes on & on. They also had wine for the adults, and I think that was more tempting, but I said no thanks and made up my shake :D.

Well done on your 9lb loss that is great xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.