Morning All

zeldas

Well I have survived my 1st week, and I am shocked to say I have found it really easy to stick with, not felt hungry at all.
The only issues I have is with my breath:eek: YUK lol

Anyway will be at the chemist for my 1st weigh at 8am, but have just had a sneak peak on my scales and they say I have lost 6lbs, which is great but would have liked a little bit more off. Having said that I only started on Sunday last week, so 6lbs in 6days I should not complain, as I know I would not have lost that at WW or SW.

Good Luck to everyone else who has a weigh in today :) xx

Hey. I survived my first week and lost 9 pounds which inwas shocked by but pleased. I think 6 is fab you'll prob find you'll lose about the same in the second week so well done you. Day 8 for me n could murder a glass of wine boooo I'll have to wait. Keep us posted on your journey I need thinspiration xx

When I got weighed at the chemist I was 8lbs lighter, so am going to go with there scales :D.

Went to a childrens birthday party today, crisp, cakes, sauages rolls ect....the list goes on & on. They also had wine for the adults, and I think that was more tempting, but I said no thanks and made up my shake :D.

Well done on your 9lb loss that is great xx

Back