Morning all...

danni_87

It's my second day today and I did really well yesterday. Looking forward to the day ahead. I planned everything out for the remainder of the week last night. Hope everyone has a lovely day :0)

Well I'm going to go and have breakfast now then get ready for work. Hope you all have a good day :0)

brilliant!!! its alot easier when you plan ahead =] this may sound off but i like to makeup a lil box of my 'syns' for the day which helps alot becoz it means i dont have to search through the cupboard so i avoid looking at my sons fav snacks (apricots and cookies) lol. good luck with the day ahead! youll do brilliantly!!

brilliant!!! its alot easier when you plan ahead =] this may sound off but i like to makeup a lil box of my 'syns' for the day which helps alot becoz it means i dont have to search through the cupboard so i avoid looking at my sons fav snacks (apricots and cookies) lol. good luck with the day ahead! youll do brilliantly!!

That a fantastic idea i will definitely look into doing that have you got any ideas for low point syn snacks?

It's my second day today and I did really well yesterday. Looking forward to the day ahead. I planned everything out for the remainder of the week last night. Hope everyone has a lovely day :0)

What a lovely, positive post! Well done on doing well yesterday and doing all that planning - that's really the key for many of us. I'm sure you'll have another sucessful day today!

my fav snack atm is jelly pots harleys 10cal fat free pots half a syn each! definatly cures my sweet craving! also aldis harvest morn cereal bars(i love the choc orange flavour) 3 syns each or x2 hexb and about £1 a box! =]

my fav snack atm is jelly pots harleys 10cal fat free pots half a syn each! definatly cures my sweet craving! also aldis harvest morn cereal bars(i love the choc orange flavour) 3 syns each or x2 hexb and about £1 a box! =]

Thank you for that I will be visiting lidl this weekend now :0)

Fab idea :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

I've been doing slimming world for 8 weeks now and I couldnt live without my cuppa tea and biscuit when I get in from work, so I've switched sugar for sweetner, use skimmed milk as my HEA and have a little stash of slimming world friendly treats lol, Fox's Triple bar 4.5 syns, rich tea finger 1 syn each...If you're looking for syn free snacks though I think the quiche is great to have in the fridge that you can pick at whenever, same goes for the synfree tomato soup and it's the easiest thing in the world to make and tastes ace!

Syn free soup!

2x tinned toms
1x tinned carrots (drained)
1x tinned baked beans
1x stock cube
3x pickled onions
half a pint of water

Blitz everything and heat. That's it!!

definately give it a go, our group swears by it !!!

Hope everyone has an ace week!

p.s if crisps are you achilles then Aldi also do these cheese curl things that are proper cheesy and gorgeous and they're only 3 syns a bag Snackrite cheese curls they're called!

Thank you for that I love the foxs triple bars too...yummy!! I will definitely try the soup. Where can I get the recipe for the quiche? :0)

Back