Morning everyone...

Naturally_Stush

Feeling crappy today! Ahhhhhhh.... Seems, I only went into Ketosis TODAY, after going from SS+(which I should have been in Ketosis in) I changed on Friday! I'm soooooooo Ill. How can that be??

morning honey. how do you know that? are you relying on ketostix? they are good for an indication but by no means worth betting on. if you've been losing weight (and you have) then you must have been in ketosis.

in any case, you're getting the results that you wanted now. just continue as you have been doing. you're doing great :) have any plans for the day?

abz xx

Hope you feel better later...drink plenty of water.I found water solved every little problem for me.

morning honey. how do you know that? are you relying on ketostix? they are good for an indication but by no means worth betting on. if you've been losing weight (and you have) then you must have been in ketosis.

in any case, you're getting the results that you wanted now. just continue as you have been doing. you're doing great :) have any plans for the day?

abz xx

Morning abz, yes I was checking the Ketostix I was out of Ketosis for two weeks! AAARGH!

No plans for today, may go back to sleep! you?

Well done on getting to day 2.

x

Hey Tina, hope you're feeling better soon ((hugs)) x

i am going to paint someone's living room, ha. i have an hour and a half of freedom left before i get put to work!!

abz xx

Hi Tina, hope your feeling a bit better.

Throw away your ketostix!! :)
So long as you've been sticking 100% then your def in ketosis.

Back