Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

morning hows everyone getting on?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hows everyone getting on?

yesterday was a hard day for me. I just wanted food all day didn't help I was at work with someone who ate crisps, chocolate, bag of biscuits and cakes next to me. then a guy was standing outside the shop with chips and she told him to stop cause she was on a diet lol and then said she might have pizza tonight. great diet ay.
    at work again today till 11- 7 and i'm with her again. but aleast i get a 1 hour and 20 mins break and i'm gonna go home and have my soup in peace.
    have a good day all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ncassidy80

ncassidy80 Full Member

hope today has been easier for you!! I've stayed away from everyone this weekend to make sure I don't get distracted - missed the bbqs and pub visits but small price to pay :) x

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done hun

5. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done, we had a bbq today, i was a good girl just water and a mushroom soup for me, didnt miss the eating one bit, long may it continue lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.