morning hows everyone getting on?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hows everyone getting on?

yesterday was a hard day for me. I just wanted food all day didn't help I was at work with someone who ate crisps, chocolate, bag of biscuits and cakes next to me. then a guy was standing outside the shop with chips and she told him to stop cause she was on a diet lol and then said she might have pizza tonight. great diet ay.
    at work again today till 11- 7 and i'm with her again. but aleast i get a 1 hour and 20 mins break and i'm gonna go home and have my soup in peace.
    have a good day all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ncassidy80

ncassidy80 Full Member

hope today has been easier for you!! I've stayed away from everyone this weekend to make sure I don't get distracted - missed the bbqs and pub visits but small price to pay :) x

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done hun

5. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done, we had a bbq today, i was a good girl just water and a mushroom soup for me, didnt miss the eating one bit, long may it continue lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.