Morning! Its saturday!! Lets stay on track!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
:character00238: Morning my gorgeous Slimming World buddies!! :character00238:
So its Saturday - the sun is 'actually' shining in good ole Herefordshire & I've been up since 4.45am thanks to my darling son feeling poorly so lots of coffee is needed! :coffee:
I'm planning on a syn free/low syn Red day today.....gotta get some work done & go and buy some yummy chicken for dinner tonight but other than that its going to be a bit of a boring one! :character00148:
Whats everyone up to? Anyone off out to paint the town sparkly pink tonight? How do you all cope with weekends?

My kids are officially on Easter Holidays now, so the cuboards are stocked with kid friendly food - could be a bad move as far as SW is concerned but I'm determined to stay on track.

Hope you all have a fab Slimming World day! xxxx
:gen126:

Good morning!

After being tired all week I woke up at 6.30 today! :( I'm with you on a SW weekend. I'm going to my in-laws later today but hubby has persuaded them to do chicken tonight with either potatoes or rice for dinner rather than fish & chips in a deep fat frier which was the original plan. I'm making quesadillas with chips for lunch so I'll have 15 syns for the day. Tomorrow will involve a meal out. I have 18 syns (3 saved from yesterday) + HEA + HEB to use so if I don't have dessert I think I'll be fine. I'll do some carrot & coriander soup for tea tomorrow so should manage a good week and my first 100% week for a while! :D x

Hi ! Morning :)
The suns shining here in olde barnsley too :) looks like a trip to b&q for some rockery plants then getting that sorted :) went shopping to asda yesterday so all stocked up on the good stuff ! ( resisted buying the eastereggs lol )
Have you seen the new potato and carrot mini waffles in asda for the kiddies ? My little boy whos 6 is refusing to eat veg at the minute wolfed them down and still doesn't know they were full of carrot :)

Morning all!!

A bit murky here today, Im hoping the sun is going to come out so we can get in the garden later!

OH is helping the elderly lady next door decorate this morning and my son slept out at a friends last night so its just me and my DD this morning. Im trying to toilet train her so she thinks shes very grown up with her peppa pig knickers on - we've been through 3 pairs in 40mins - any ideas??

Popping to ASDA later for a few bits then watching the new Harry Potter film with my DS tonight!

Have a great saturday everyone and send some sun my way please!! x

I'm annoyed I got up, made some fruit and yoghurt, and the yoghurt had gone off and was sour.

So that was breakfast ruined...

Lunch is going to be better with left over risotto, and egg and a quorn sausage. :D

Off for a run later, my car has broken down so will have to build a run to my local park 3 miles away into it.

Gutted not stayed on track ended up going for a lovely walk in sun with my OH n ended up at chip shop ooops n off away for the night tonight oh well back on track tomorrow i hope xx

what a lovely post :) sun was shining in kilkenny today so i went for a walk and did some clothes shopping too! ive stayed on track all week and im having a quiet wknd with my sister.
hope everyone's having a great day/wknd too xxxx

Well i've had a 100% day and only the 3.5 syns but OMG am i BORED!!!! Really should go and get a life!! lol

my_girl said:
Morning all!!

A bit murky here today, Im hoping the sun is going to come out so we can get in the garden later!

OH is helping the elderly lady next door decorate this morning and my son slept out at a friends last night so its just me and my DD this morning. Im trying to toilet train her so she thinks shes very grown up with her peppa pig knickers on - we've been through 3 pairs in 40mins - any ideas??

Popping to ASDA later for a few bits then watching the new Harry Potter film with my DS tonight!

Have a great saturday everyone and send some sun my way please!! x

We r toilet trainig at the mo. How old is ur little one

Back