Morning! New to SW and not going to class

Hey Daisy,

I was kicked off yesterday for spamming so I have logged in as a new user, they have told me why and it was because I put my blog in my profile (they didn't tell me that though so a little annoyed)

Anyway my menu today is:

B: Oats, fat free vanilla and cocount greek style yogurt and grapes 1.5 syns HEXB

L: Jacket Pot with Beans and Light cheese triangle HEX A

D: Crabstick noodle soup

Not had enough syns to be honest today.

Leah xx

Hi, Loving your thread, I am doing slimming world without class as well, just had a baby through c section so can't drive at the moment, if it goes well may stay not going to class. Started slimming world before finding out I was pregnant and enjoyed it lost nearly a stone in 5 weeks so hope to do that again. Am veggie and going to do EE plan. Loved your oat idea for breakfast
Jo

Oh Leah that's a bit unfair of them. Glad you're back though.

Hi Jo! Congratulations on your baby, hope you are recovering well from your c section. That's great you had good results before from SW. Hope we all get the same fantastic results!

How is everyone doing?

I'm worried about this weekend as it's usually the time I enjoy too much of the bad stuff, plus I have the wedding party on top. Not going to go mad with the buffet or drinks though, going to stick to mostly syn free nibbles like cucumber and cherry tomato and I enjoy a G&T anyway so I will just have my usual with a slimline mixer.

Today's meals looks like this:

Breakfast - none - wasn't hungry
Lunch - Fruit (1 plum, apple, 2 satsumas), a 2 finger kitkat - 6 syns
Dinner - Chilli con carne packed full of veg with rice
Supper - Weetabix with milk (HEs) and a banana

Total syns: 6

My menus are so boring, going to try change it up a little next week!

I'm weighing on Monday, what about everyone else? x

I have kept to SW today but not in a good way, had roast veg pasta with quorn hot dog for lunch and tea. Both my little boy and the baby are not well and didn't have energy to cook tonight, hopefully better day tomorrow x

Hey all, First weigh in this morning and the plan is going well. Very organised, I would say that is the key!

I lost 8lbs at WI this morning.

My menu today is:

B: 2 Eggs, mushrooms, cubed potatos and beans Syn Free
Tea 0.5 syns & Banana
L: Beans on Toast (HEX B) with Muller Greek Yog (1/2 syn) and Plums
S: Grapes and Cheese Triangles (Hex A) Coffee 0.5 syns
D: Roasted Veg in spray olive oil and red wine vinegar with couscous and baked salmon fillet Syn Free

Total syns 1.5 (I might have to have something else....not enough syns! It keeps happening!)

That is fantastic! A brilliant loss. I've not weighed today as planned but going to weigh in the morning. I had a bit of a naughty weekend as it was my wedding reception but I didn't go too mad. It's possibly going to be 'star week' too for me this week, so I might just weigh in next week. I'm really enjoying the plan though. Got another weekend of wedding partying then that's it, no off plan days until Christmas Day.

I'm loving SW, I agree that the best thing is being organised.

Congratulations that is an amazing loss. I have stuck to plan so far but have no idea what I weighed or what I weigh going to wait a while to find out (scales broken + to scared to face what I gained in pregnancy)
Here is to another good week for you x

Congratulations that is an amazing loss. I have stuck to plan so far but have no idea what I weighed or what I weigh going to wait a while to find out (scales broken + to scared to face what I gained in pregnancy)
Here is to another good week for you x

Good luck to you too :)

Oh Jojo...I know the feeling about being scared! The first time the scales came in at 20st10, I couldn't believe it. You've created a gorgeous little baby so don't give yourself too hard a time. At least you will be going in the right direction rather than ignoring it.

Thanks, I'm hoping if I carry on with slimming world by the time I weigh it will not be too scary but we will see. At least sticking to plan is making me happy x

Hi, how you getting on ??

Back