Morning workouts

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Maybe I'm just really slow on the uptake but just been reading the benefits of morning workouts before eating anything and you can lose a shed load more fat by doing so and also advised to have a black coffee before it as it facilitates fat loss whilst conserving muscle... Any thoughts on this???

oooooooo sounds exciting might give it a go teetiefunk xx

Still don't know about the tea and coffee, I think I've seen people say its ok! Deff need to start some exercise, I think the mornings are deff better. Will give it a go!

I just bought a cross trainer so I am defo
Gonna give it a go... Just ran it past my fitness instructor brother and he is mostly all for it!!

I've not heard that one before, but in my Army days we always went for a run before breakfast every morning

I wish I could exercise in the morning! I just love my bed too much :snoopyhouse:

Lol since moving i have to travel 45 mins instead of 5 so once i get into a routine I will get up earlier to walk the doglets before work x I did used to do jillian before work x

Oohh I have started goin to gym a few mornings a week when I have dropped my daughter at school , I may try doing it a bit more over the summer, I finish uni for the year in about 4 weeks so will be able to go in a morning regularly!!

Oohh I have started goin to gym a few mornings a week when I have dropped my daughter at school , I may try doing it a bit more over the summer, I finish uni for the year in about 4 weeks so will be able to go in a morning regularly!!

Lucky duck. I have a dissertation to do over the summer. :(

But I'm liking this idea of morning exercise more and more. Wanna get my beeehind skinny and gorgified!!

Renaissance Literature Leanne, and I am dreading it! But after this I shall have my masters and can breathe for a while! I know it will all be worth it afterwards but right now... well right now minimins is my welcome break from it. lol

Ah that sounds like fun! I am very lucky, I am doing a social work degree and the dissertation has been scrapped now because of placements and stuff! Xx I am just finishing my second year and I've got 2 law exams in a couple of weeks which I am dreading lol xx

If only it was actually all worth it in the end... I graduated in 2006 with a degree in immunology and toxicology and couldn't find a job so I'm a dental nurse now... Don't mean to rain on your parade or anything lol

I was lucky I suppose, I have an it Degree and that's always been very handy given I worked in IT

Awk teetiefunk - that sucks. Have you given up looking for work in your field? I know people who found themselves in jobs nowhere near what they studied/trained for and have found themselves really happy. Lucky ducks. Right now, I'm thinking more the pride and satisfaction of having completed it will be worth it. The piece of paper alone is motivating me - just. And, aside from the stress and another summer of the kids pulling my hair to drag me away from the computer - I love what I do. I really am passionate about it. Also, I'm well used to being skint now LOL

Astrea - oh goodness, you'll have your work cut out for you dissertation or not! Sound tough what you've ahead of you! I'm sure you'll be grand though. Get the head down and do what needs doing! ;)

Awk teetiefunk - that sucks. Have you given up looking for work in your field? I know people who found themselves in jobs nowhere near what they studied/trained for and have found themselves really happy. Lucky ducks. Right now, I'm thinking more the pride and satisfaction of having completed it will be worth it. The piece of paper alone is motivating me - just. And, aside from the stress and another summer of the kids pulling my hair to drag me away from the computer - I love what I do. I really am passionate about it. Also, I'm well used to being skint now LOL

Astrea - oh goodness, you'll have your work cut out for you dissertation or not! Sounds tough what you've ahead of you! I'm sure you'll be grand though. Get the head down and do what needs doing! ;)

Yeah black Rose I am loving being a dental nurse and I wish I'd done it straight from school but i guess I have the knowledge and experience my degree has given me... I'm not looking for anything in science now. The bit of paper and the graduation day is brilliant tho you will feel a million bucks!

Well, it's been a few years since I graduated but yeah, I felt really proud of myself then - and just think, for this one I'll be skinny! WOOP WOOP! :D I haven't even been planning on attending the ceremony but if I get all skinnied up I'll have to! lol

It's good you love your job, it's a minority that can say that! And your weight loss has been great (just checking out your ticker :D) - good times for teetiefunk! ;)

I know... I'm constantly walking around with the biggest smile :)

That calls for WOOP WOOP!!

Back