Morning

kellywobble

Good morning well I'm back again, really I shouldnt say it like that because when I started Lt I knew I would be stopping for planned holidays so really I'm on track if not a little bit better on track. Been off for 4 weeks and gained 5 lb was well chuffed with that being as I was on hols for 2 weeks. Been back on Lt a week and lost 10 lb so I'm really pleased. Keep it up everyone we can do it. xxx

Most important IM OVERWEIGHT O YEAH

10lb on your first week back thats brillant did you find it hard going back on full tfr?

Thanks for your comment and on other thread. It's a great feeling and to be honest its that thats got me through this week I really didnt think I had this many temptations first time round. However I'm determined not to let myself down this time. I planned in the beginning I was coming off Lt for planned hols and I told myself then I was getting straight back on when I came back and not leaving it 6 months till I gained everything I lost. I've also got a little plan in my mind how much I want to be before each break, how much I'm likely to gain and how much I'll be before next break and at the mo I'm well on track. You'll easy be 140 by end of oct you've only got 20 lbs to go less than a stone and half you did that in 3 weeks before. Ooo I'm excited for you now you could be at goal in next month.

fingers crossed!! thanks though :) its amazing how much of an insperation this forum is ;)
here's to a great week ;)

And it will be xx

So really you are not up 5lbs but down now, thats great, the positives always outweigh the negatives, welcome back!

Welcome back Kelly

Well done on the loss this week - simply brilliant! Very well done too on only gaining 5lbs on holiday, did you go anywhere nice? Best of luck for next week :D x

Well Done! I re-start on wednesday, hope I can lose 10lbs in my first week back. Great Loss keep it up.

WELL DONE!! getting back into it is never easy but here you are and you're doing brilliantly! Keep it comin!

WE'RE ALL GONNA BE GORGEOUS!!!:D :D

Really well done Kelly!

x

Hi Kelly,
welcome back, good to have you here again. Hope you had a good holiday and to be honest 5lb in that time was not a great gain. Very well done on your 10lb weight loss on your first week back. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Welcome back :) You've done really well to shift the weight you put on & for that length of time it's really not that bad.

Good luck with your next week!

Hannah

Thankyou so much everyone I am really pleased and cant wait for next weigh in. j-lo we went to newquay had a fantastic time and even the weather was good to us this year

Back