Morning!!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Morning All..

so this morning wasnt as bad as what i thought...ive lost 2lbs!

its not what i wanted,but its still a loss..i hope its not slowing down too much.. :rolleyes:

ive got to do 2lbs + this week...2 pounds makes it a stone ive lost...ive got 2 weeks left on pills and i really want to tell the doc ive lost at least a stone :)

Well done bunny!

Did your dr give you a target? Mine was to lose 5lbs in the first month.

Hi,my doctor didnt give me a target..she said get going, do exercise and get some weight off...(im being tested for different arthritis,bone profiles,thyroid etc)
her words were "we need you well and healthy for these 2 kids" i had bad eating habits, no breakie,no lunch,would just pick stuff,i'd eat my food at night by then i would be starving so i'd over eat..

with my knee and joints the way they are, the weight isnt helping,i was fine until my second child,everything changed,hormones even my personality...im bordering on ocd...this is why shes looking into my thyroid too..

im a bit of a mess at the mo lol :D

EVENING!!!!

Well done!!

Well done hunnie!! Like you said - a loss is still a loss! And 2lbs is great! I know it may seem low as you had your mahoosive 10lber last wk ;) lol but 2lbs is really good. Well done you!! Xxx

Yes.. 2lb is brill I would be more than happy with that in one week... I tend to lose at the most a lb a week! so you are doing really well...

thanks guys, dunno what i'd do without you!! :)

Back