• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morning

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Why not be proactive and phone them up to find out what they are planning to have for dinner. You could also take along a SW dish so there is at least one thing you know you can eat without worrying about the syns. Take control! ;)

Oh dont worry i will, whatever they are cooking i will adapt it to suite me lol

They usually cook grilled chicken or pork with salad so its not to bad, i just dont have the roast potatoes

ColJack

Gold Member
S: 33st5.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 16st9lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 13st8.5lb(40.75%)
why not? roast potatoes are free unless they drown them in butter..
take some frylite with your and go early so they can do you some the SW way.. :)

ColJack

Gold Member
ah, ok, I forget that there are other plans than EE.. it's all i've used and it works for me so I assume everyones on it.. :)

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
S: 13st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 1st5lb(10.05%)
my body hates carbs too - although i love love love carbs - potatoes and pasta and rice are my favourites - BUT I don't lose weight if I eat carbs - so I too do Red......especially for the 2 heb's and I use another 6 syns per day on a further heb as I need it for the 'help' it gives me IYKWIM still eat loads and loads of fruit and veg too, of course.

Occasionally I absolutely crave carbs and have a couple of days of sw chips or roasties or rice but go completely overboard then have a STS at the scales. I know my body so well.

ColJack

Gold Member
Mine doesn't like pasta and rice, but seems to be ok with potatoes.. I suppose it's all down to how complex the carbs are.. make it work for the sugar rush.. :)