Morning

mia_angel

Silver Member
Morning all :D

I'm not sure what im having for dinner as we going to my parents later. Whatever it is i will have to adapt it somehow!

Need to do some design work and entertain my daughter at the same time :help2:

Have a good day x

Last edited:
leave your daughter to your parents, that's what granny and grandad are for... :)

Why not be proactive and phone them up to find out what they are planning to have for dinner. You could also take along a SW dish so there is at least one thing you know you can eat without worrying about the syns. Take control! ;)

Oh dont worry i will, whatever they are cooking i will adapt it to suite me lol

They usually cook grilled chicken or pork with salad so its not to bad, i just dont have the roast potatoes

why not? roast potatoes are free unless they drown them in butter..
take some frylite with your and go early so they can do you some the SW way.. :)

ah, ok, I forget that there are other plans than EE.. it's all i've used and it works for me so I assume everyones on it.. :)

my body hates carbs too - although i love love love carbs - potatoes and pasta and rice are my favourites - BUT I don't lose weight if I eat carbs - so I too do Red......especially for the 2 heb's and I use another 6 syns per day on a further heb as I need it for the 'help' it gives me IYKWIM still eat loads and loads of fruit and veg too, of course.

Occasionally I absolutely crave carbs and have a couple of days of sw chips or roasties or rice but go completely overboard then have a STS at the scales. I know my body so well.

Mine doesn't like pasta and rice, but seems to be ok with potatoes.. I suppose it's all down to how complex the carbs are.. make it work for the sugar rush.. :)

Back