Morning

Irene

Silver Member
Hope everyone is good and up for another positive SW day?:)
I am having a lazy day today well not going, out but catching up on some dreaded paperwork - also need to get my finances in order etc...........:eek:
Menu today (not much in the way of food in the house - well there is but not SW friendly):eek:
BF - Eggy bread and beans
Lunch - Going to make a vegetable soup and throw in some pasta
EM - Quorn sausage casserole with JP
Realised that yesterday I had an EE day - don't normally do these as all days are green.
Have a great day everyone.:p
Irene

hi irene
me going to try and have a positive sw day, after last night need one, i fell of the wagon big time,
me today going to see my sister not seen for a long time so hoping she will see that i have lost, but we will see she not one to pont out stuff like that and she dont no i am doing sw again haha.

Draw a line under last night.
I know that planning is what I need to do to keep me on track.
Going to write out my shopping list for tomorrow after I have gone through SW mags for new ideas.
Irene

Morning! I am on plan 100% today. I have poached eggs on toast for breakfast - a very late breakfast, and will have spag bol later for a late lunch/dinner. I had the remains of a pack of biscuits in my cupboard that Mr Taz doesn't like so I counted how many were left, Synned them, and they are by my sofa. I have only had one so far! Once they are gone they are gone and I wont be buying any more!

Yeah, I buy things like that on a whim when they are on offer then I forget that they have to be eaten! So once the pack is open they are then haunting me. They are all accounted for now though so they aren't a problem any more!

well im having a week of work and i thought that i would struggle with been at home but Ive done really well so far so I'm definitely having a positive day :)

Same here Sharon - I used to struggle when at home but lately I have been better also the same with the weekends.
I put mine down to planning ahead.;)
Think today might be another EE for me.:eek:
Lets hope it shows on the scales at next WI.
Irene

Back