Mornings and tongue is like cardboard

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bambi, 17 October 2006 Social URL.

1. bambi

bambi Full Member

Every morning i wake with a tongue like a dry piece of cardboard :eek: Does anybody else get this? You would think with all the water we drink we should be extra hydrated :confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Rallya

Rallya Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I get "cardboard tongue" too plus a really sore dry throat...soon as I have my first glass of water I'm fine. I think we are less hydrated cos we pee for Britain....or at least I do :)
  4. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Not had that problem and sorry you both have:( ... not sure why it is... am sure someone on here will know though!:D

WOW RALLYA! :eek:
    15lbs in your 1st week!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    That's incredible!
    What a fantastic start! :D
  5. Lady_in_London

Lady_in_London Member

Calorie counting
    I am on day 9 of LT, and for the first 6 mornings had that problem but it's solved now. If you wake up in the night drink some water. If it is several times a night have some water. It really helps.
    Pam xx
  6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I get it too. I bought myself a toungue scraper and it really helps, followed by a glass of water. I sometimes get the cardboard feeling all day though, even after drinking loads of water!
  7. bambi

bambi Full Member

My tongue isnt furry like at the begining, its just completely hard and try as a bone. Its horrid like im totally dehidrated yet i drink about 4ltrs right up to bed time :(
  8. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi Bambi,

Can I be rude and ask you a totally off-topic question?

How did you manage to get two tickers into your Signature? Everytime I try I'm told I have too many characters.

Cheers CC x
  9. bambi

bambi Full Member

i didnt do anything except paste the extra 1 into the picture box displaying the other ticker at the top of signature page.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.