Mornings and tongue is like cardboard

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bambi, 17 October 2006 Social URL.

1. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Every morning i wake with a tongue like a dry piece of cardboard :eek: Does anybody else get this? You would think with all the water we drink we should be extra hydrated :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rallya

Rallya Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I get "cardboard tongue" too plus a really sore dry throat...soon as I have my first glass of water I'm fine. I think we are less hydrated cos we pee for Britain....or at least I do :)

4. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Not had that problem and sorry you both have:( ... not sure why it is... am sure someone on here will know though!:D

WOW RALLYA! :eek:
    15lbs in your 1st week!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    That's incredible!
    What a fantastic start! :D

5. Lady_in_London

Lady_in_London Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I am on day 9 of LT, and for the first 6 mornings had that problem but it's solved now. If you wake up in the night drink some water. If it is several times a night have some water. It really helps.
    Pam xx

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I get it too. I bought myself a toungue scraper and it really helps, followed by a glass of water. I sometimes get the cardboard feeling all day though, even after drinking loads of water!

7. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My tongue isnt furry like at the begining, its just completely hard and try as a bone. Its horrid like im totally dehidrated yet i drink about 4ltrs right up to bed time :(

8. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi Bambi,

Can I be rude and ask you a totally off-topic question?

How did you manage to get two tickers into your Signature? Everytime I try I'm told I have too many characters.

Cheers CC x

9. bambi

bambi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i didnt do anything except paste the extra 1 into the picture box displaying the other ticker at the top of signature page.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.