Moroccan mint tea.....mmmmmm

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have tried a few different mint teas whilst on LT but I find they are not strong enough especially when added to the chocolate shake......but I discovered one I hadn't tried before, I got it from Morrisons, it's called 'London Fruit & Herb Co. Get me going tantalising Moroccan mint tea'. It is a green tea with spearmint and mint oil and it's the strongest mint tea I've tasted, I can even smell the mint when I open the kitchen cupboard. Plus it's on offer at £1.19 BOGOF.

I know some of you really like your mint tea.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mimibabe

Mimibabe Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watcher ProPoints Plan
    Sounds nice. I have just bought from Tesco Sencha Green Tea with Mint made by Jacksons of Piccadilly (fairtrade) which I have justed tested and tastes like spearmint. Nice and refreshing.

Mimibabe x

Start weight 08.03.10 12st 2lbs ..............
    Week 1 15.03.10 11st 10.5lbs - 5.5lbs
    Week 2 22.03.10 11st 4lbs -6.5lbs

4. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Thanks for that - I was pondering and hesitating by the teas today... have enough green and mint stocked up for now. But next week I think I'll indulge.

Lisa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.