Tea

mags1x

mags
I discovered in my preperation for LL that I love green tea! (I buy the asda brand ones) I knew I wouldn't want my normal cuppa without milk so I tried alternatives.

The reason for my post is, I thought peppermint tea was ok, not great but ok in an emergency. Today in a cafe with my husband I ordered one and it turns out if its made strongish I really like it. I was making it too weak.

Green tea in contrast I really do prefer weaker....

I also like assam tea, but not as much as green or peppermint!

Also discovered a green tea with mint (made by jacksons) and its ok too.

I'm assuming we are not allowed the twinnings green tea with orange and lotus blossum? I ask because I like it but i assume we're not allowed......

Any other tea junkies out there with tips to share or suggestions about different teas to try?

It sounds very 'old womeny' to talk about tea, but hey, whatever helps someone through this diet.....

I currently have a yummy hot cup of peppermint beside me, made nice and strong with 2 sweetners!

Mags (tea jenny...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have black tea made with pg tips pyramids - if you pour the water in and immediately take the bag out its actually ok.
I have to be in the mood for peppermint tea but i also find it has to be strong.

I like black coffee too - but cant have it strong anymore - it gives me heart burn - whereas I used to drink it like mud!

I have lots of different loose leaf teas - and a special one cup pot from Whittards - I wouldnt drink them everyday but once in a while is nice

Whittard of Chelsea

x

Oooh thanks for the link, I'll have a snooP!

mags
xxx

Back