morphy richards soup maker

xHannahx

Anyone got one of these and can tell me what its like? its half price in the slimming world mag. my bf thinks its a waste of money as soup is easy to make but I'm the worlds worst cook lol

xHannahx said:
Anyone got one of these and can tell me what its like? its half price in the slimming world mag. my bf thinks its a waste of money as soup is easy to make but I'm the worlds worst cook lol

It's a similar price on Amazon too. I'm intrigued by it but I kind of loathe to buy yet another appliance as I already have a food processor, hand blender and a large collection of pans.

I'd love to hear what people think of it too:)

How much is it in the magazine? Currys have it for £44.99 at the moment.

The ad in the mag almost suckered me too but it only takes 20mins in the pan so I don't know :doh:

I have one of these. Brought it last year for £45. I really love it. So easy to use and clean. I don't have to stand around stirring the soup I just pop it on 20 min later come back to a lovely soup. Depending on the kind of soup it does about 4-6 portions I think roughly. When I made soup in the pan I used to do like 15 portions and threw too much away. This is better for me personally but have a think about it. See if anyone you know has one you can borrow? X

It's not the same with a pan and a blender. The soup is so much nicer and so quick. Chuck it in, twenty minutes, done.
Highly reccomended.

Is the soup really smooth when you have it on the smooth setting, i had it when i want smooth and it still has little lumps in.

I'm really condsidering buying one i like the look of the waring soup maker but its too expensive.

How much is it with the slimming world mag?

Amazon have the morphy richards one for 45 x

It's completely smooth. I like a semi smooth one so I do it on chunky and then use the blend function for a couple of times.
It's £50 with the magazine offer.

It's completely smooth. I like a semi smooth one so I do it on chunky and then use the blend function for a couple of times.
It's £50 with the magazine offer.

Thanks. I also like chunky but i like the veg chopped really small, so if i cant be bothered i can just rough chop and then blend. Think i may have to buy one.

Been struggling with lunch ideas that is superfree and i am fed up with salad. This seems perfect.

Is it easy to clean? X

There is a soup maker in aldi special deals this week for 40 pounds. Don't know what it's like but worth a look

Back