Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Morrisons Pork Crunch

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by molly68, 1 September 2010 Social URL.

1. molly68

molly68 Full Member

There like the love child of pork scratchings and quavers. Nil carbs, 55p, look like a bag of crisps. They are quite nice although very noisy to eat. I wont ever feel left out now when everyone is nibbling ;)

Sorry if this has been posted before.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I have quite a few bags of this stuff and have seriously gone off it lol - good job it is not expensive and that the dog loves it. :D

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Scratchings were my snack of choice on induction. You have to watch it though, some of them are quite high carb.

5. Cinta

Cinta Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st5lb(-3.25%)
    Diet:
    LC/Atkins
    I used to eat seriously large amounts & the scratchings & crunch. My sister even got me a whole pub display of the scratchings One day I opened a bag & I just couldn't face them. I haven't been able to touch them since, lol. I did the same with belly pork!!
    I hope I don't go off meat, cheese & eggs :D

6. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Yes, I used to eat them and eat them and ea.................no more bleurgggggggggggg

7. Cinta

Cinta Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st5lb(-3.25%)
    Diet:
    LC/Atkins
    That's exactly how they make me feel now Bren! Just the thought of them. I remember someone posting (somewhere). They said they had so many eggs when they were on Atkins before, they couldn't touch one for a year:D

8. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Still loving my eggs thank goodness :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.