Morrisons Sausages - again!

CEB

Morrisons have changed the packaging of their "eat smart" sausages and I have just run the pack through the syns calculator and are now coming up as 1/2 syn each.

Has anyone brought diet sausages recently?

Ooh that's a bummer!! Still, it leaves my options open now as I used to specifically get the Eat Smart ones purely because they were free (and yummy!) but Tescos, Sainsburys and Asda all do 1/2 syn ones, plus WW ones are also 1/2 but I don't think they're as nice as some!X

so they'r no longer free?

they also have morrisons eat smart 60% less fat chipolatas ( is that how u spell it?) which came up on syn calculator as 24 syns for the lot :O

oh bugger:eek: thought that the chipolatas were 1 1/2 each had them all week too and have been top end of syns:mad:

I think I'm going to go in and ask if they can check to see if they are still making them. I was having problems before Christmas sourcing them so wasn't sure if it is just my store.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that their Eat Smart range has started having ww points on the side?

Ooh I put the chipolatas through the syn calculator and they came out at half syn each. I put that they contain meat as it needed to know any free food content.

I had them with my brekkie.

x

There were always some which said Diet and some which didn't. The packaging was very similar. It is the Diet ones which are free.

could someone please clarify the Sainsbury's and Asda sausages that are low syn. I love a cooked breakfast and when you've got bacon and eggs, Quorn sausages just don't quite make the grade!

Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

I got these today - am I right in saying they are 1/2 syn each now? They are the Morrisons Eat smart thick pork sausages (you get 8 in a pack).

I noticed they had changed the packaging, and dropeed the word "diet" from the pack :( This has only been in the last few days, so i doubt syns online will have been updated yet?

Back