• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Morrisons Sausages - again!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Ooh that's a bummer!! Still, it leaves my options open now as I used to specifically get the Eat Smart ones purely because they were free (and yummy!) but Tescos, Sainsburys and Asda all do 1/2 syn ones, plus WW ones are also 1/2 but I don't think they're as nice as some!X

CEB

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
They are the "8 thick pork sausages" cause the packet had changed, didn't notice the "diet" had been dropped - boo!

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
so they'r no longer free?

they also have morrisons eat smart 60% less fat chipolatas ( is that how u spell it?) which came up on syn calculator as 24 syns for the lot :O

S: 13st0lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st11lb(13.74%)
oh bugger:eek: thought that the chipolatas were 1 1/2 each had them all week too and have been top end of syns:mad:

CEB

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think I'm going to go in and ask if they can check to see if they are still making them. I was having problems before Christmas sourcing them so wasn't sure if it is just my store.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that their Eat Smart range has started having ww points on the side?

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Ooh I put the chipolatas through the syn calculator and they came out at half syn each. I put that they contain meat as it needed to know any free food content.

I had them with my brekkie.

x

could someone please clarify the Sainsbury's and Asda sausages that are low syn. I love a cooked breakfast and when you've got bacon and eggs, Quorn sausages just don't quite make the grade!

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
0 Syn on Extra Easy
Original Free
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

S: 20st9lb C: 20st9lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I noticed they had changed the packaging, and dropeed the word "diet" from the pack :( This has only been in the last few days, so i doubt syns online will have been updated yet?

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
I am counting them as free :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 4
Syn Values 11
Syn Values 9
Syn Values 6