Morrisons

chrissytina

I was quite suprised to find that most Morrisons eat smart range have ww points already on the packaging.

they are generally cheaper and sometimes nicer than the ww stuff.

i am so pleased with my find

:p

Asda Good for you, Tesco Lighter Choices and also Morrisons Eat Smart all put the points on most of their items for you! :) BUT i would double check them to be on the safe side, few items i have brought i worked out the points to be less on some items and more on others :)

i always check but i was amazed, it makes your life a bit easier.

No tesco or asda close to me so morrisons nearest. I will keep those in mind for when am out and about coz i didnt know that either.

i always check but i was amazed, it makes your life a bit easier.

No tesco or asda close to me so morrisons nearest. I will keep those in mind for when am out and about coz i didnt know that either.

Yeah it is really handy tbh! :) i love morrisons but the only one by me in by my OH's and that takes 1hr to get to! lol! .. so when i go to his i make sure i stock up! :) great deals on always i find! try their own lemon slice cakes they are amazing! think it's a pack of 5 or 6 and they are only 98p! ... same as the WW ones but cheaper! :) think it's 1 / 1.5point per one cures the sweet tooth! hehe

i will definitely try them - i do have a bit of a sweet tooth

there are loads of different ones :) hope you enjoy! i spend ages going round reading the values of everything hehe

Back