MORRISONS

smellymelly

Hiya i shop in Morrisons , n then often go in the cafe for lunch after , But im disappointed to find that the SHOPPING or EAT OUT book doesn't support Morrisons ??? :confused: Why is this and how do i no how many points anything is , i had the Morrisons EAT SMART Ham n Cheese Pasta Meal Last night , and now dont know how many points it is ???? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!

Morrisons Eat Smart have WW points on their packaging, though I think like Tesco, you have to keep an eye out as to whther it is Pro Points or Old Points, but I am sure the lasgagne I had the other night had Pro Points on it. I've had a look at the tracker and ham and cheese isn't on there but their other pasta meals all seem to be 10 so I would go with that if you cannot check the packaging or it has old points on.

When the new PP system was launched, I noticed there's very little in the Shop guide for Tescos own brand stuff. I asked my consultant why when it's probably the biggest chain in the UK, and she said it was because they wouldn't release their nutritional info directly to WW in time for them to use to calculate the points. Maybe it was the same with Morrisons.

It does seen silly though, you'd have thought the tracker would be better up to date by now....!

When the new PP system was launched, I noticed there's very little in the Shop guide for Tescos own brand stuff. I asked my consultant why when it's probably the biggest chain in the UK, and she said it was because they wouldn't release their nutritional info directly to WW in time for them to use to calculate the points. Maybe it was the same with Morrisons.

It does seen silly though, you'd have thought the tracker would be better up to date by now....!

I wondered the same thing about the lack of Tesco and Morrisons stuff in the shop guide. Blooming typical that these are the only two supermarkets around me. I have taken my calculator to Tesco but feel a bit of a pillock stood there with it!! :jelous:

I have downloaded a propoints calculating app on my phone so don't feel as silly in the supermarket.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

scan the barcode on the link i sent you and then click download x

The app sounds excellent. Just need to upgrade my phone before I can have anything as whizzy as that!

I really wish they would release the official app for android...the one on the iphone is fab....but the kids keep moaning about me nabbing their phones lol

i have an android too and i hear the app for us is meant to be coming out this summer. I wish they'd hurry it along as it sounds nice and quick!

I have a non official one for android, it was free & does the trick for now until the official one comes out.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back