ProPoints Mo's weigh-ins

momini

Hi everyone,

I joined Weight Watchers last Wednesday and just had my first weigh-in.

This week I've managed to lose 6lbs. I'm so happy and I was overwhelmed with the support that my group gave me.

So far, so good with weight watchers and I hope it goes well for me in the coming months :)

Last edited:
Hi Emmaline, thanks for the kind words :)

I already do feel loads better, because in the last 4 weeks i've managed to lose 14lbs! I'm so happy and I'm so used to the lifestyle already. The future seems promising :)

I lost 4lbs in my last weigh-in. It made me so happy to the the stone symbol on the screen, as well as the 5% symbol.

Yayy!!

1.5lbs down today :) Total loss of 15.5lbs now!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've updated this. I'm currently on my 10th week and I'm only 2lbs off 2 stone weight loss :) I'm delighted, hopefully I'll have the last 2lbs gone by my weigh-in on Wednesday. My weight loss has been pretty consistent so far. I love WW! :)

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've updated this. I'm currently on my 10th week and I'm only 2lbs off 2 stone weight loss :) I'm delighted, hopefully I'll have the last 2lbs gone by my weigh-in on Wednesday. My weight loss has been pretty consistent so far. I love WW! :)

Wowee!! That's bloomin' fantastic! Keep up the good work... :happy096:

Wowee!! That's bloomin' fantastic! Keep up the good work... :happy096:

Thank you!! :) I was down another 3lbs on Wednesday so i'm officially 2 stone and 1 lb down :D

Back