Most consecutive days 100% on TS

BuxomBarrister

What's the most people have managed?? :cool:

I did sole source on cambridge before and apart from the add a meal week which you have to doI did the whole 26 weeks without one cheat x this is severe so no point prolonging the madness x

Well done!! Ive tried VLCDs before but never been in the right mindset and always found reasons to stop. I did cambridge diet 100 percent for 3 weeks then another 3 weeks with the odd little cheat. Tried exante in the summer and only lasted a few weeks....but was never realy 100%. This is my final attempt....in to the 2nd week and have been 100% apart from planned low carb meal when had night out with friends. I have another social event tomorrow and a biggie on the 22nd of jan. After that i plan to be 100% til july when i go on hols xx

I once did 84 days on CD SS. It was the first time I did CD and have never got so far since. I am hoping to stay on TS for 55 days now until my holidays.

I am at 14 days so far with nothing passing
My lips except exante, water and dr pepper zero :)

I did 4 months on LL without any food breaks.

I'm doing a mix of TS and WS, but have stayed in ketosis since I started this in October, and been losing weight all the way through (although I had a bizarrely good week last week, so am not expecting much this week, think the scales were a bit funny last time!)

I did from April - November on Cambridge SS without coming off it once / cheating once!! That was first time round. I've been doing this now for 13 days and no food has past my lips only vodka lol xxx

It seems strange saying I've not chewed anything this year!!!!!!! I can remember when I did cd and did 26 weeks without cheating on total and it was really hard to use a knife and fork after, totally out of practice and got aching jaw xx

I managed 12 weeks (84 days) last year on Exante without cheating. I am now entering day 10 on my restart. I wont need to stay on it aslong this time though as im a lot lighter than when i started last time.

Back