Most embarrassing moments

I remember when I started uni, and it was the very first day and we were all registering and getting into the correct tutor group and introducing ourselves to each other (we were all , new young things, nervous and trying to make a good first impression on each other). I had really made the effort to look good on my 1st day there to make a good impression and I though I had hid my size well.
There was a register to sign and I had it, and then somebody piped up 'where the register' and this gorgeous guy (he was so gorgeous he looked like a Ralph Lauren male model, u know that all American healthy look) shouted it,
'its over there, the BIG girls got it!'

I went bright red and nearly burst into tears. :cry:

Suffice to say this room of strangers burst out laughing and all the girls were giggling (obviously, anything the most gorgeous guy says is going to be 'hilarious'). even the tutor laughed.
I was so humiliated. I wanted to make a good impression. A new start and all. It was the worse day it could possibly happen.
That stayed with me for the whole 3 years of uni. And I would hear the gorgeous guy and his bunch of cronies joke about it constantly for the 3 years.

lmao @ some of the funny stories
but OMG at the others!! who do people think they are to talk to another person like that!

One of my embarassing ones was also on a fair ride at alton towers, where the bar coms down over ur head onto u chest, i screached owwww as it came down i thought it was gonna crush every bone in my body!! everyone starrred as my face went purple!

even family can embarass u without realising whenever we went out in my sisters car, her hubby or her would say let jue sit in the front theres more room!

even now there is moments when im in public places and u get up from ur seat leaving a wet patch from sweaty thighs omg how embarassing is that!!
and having a wet patch on the back of the legs on ur trousers from where u have been sitting and make out u have sat in something! these are the times i really want to forget!!

Some of these stories are hilarious, others are just shocking.
No-one should be humiliated because of their appearance.
As for the sweat patch on seats thing, I totally know that shameful feeling but have to add I've noticed quite a few skinnies leaving their mark also!
Ceri

Back