Most embarrassing moments

Monday.jpg

I once tried to go on an Alton Towers ride (the one where your legs dangle down so the safety bar comes down over your shoulders and front.

They tried so hard to jam it down but couldn't make it latch BUT horror of horros, the safetey thing had got pushed down so far it was pushed too hard back upwards (bad bruising over shoulders for me and am sure a deformed spine - well it felt like it) that the damn thing wouldn't release and I was stuck there for 10mins whilst they 'unpinned it' with everyone else stuck on the ride also.

Did I mention this was in august during the school holidays and the crowds were massive.

Oh the shame and embarrassment and my kids didn't want to go on the rides with me again.

Made a vow - this year I will lay that demon to rest because it was SO painful

But hey, we all have them like that eh!

Just thought of another time too. I was going for a family meal for my brothers birthday and we were waiting to be seated. There was a guy with his girlfriend and he was waiting for his takeout and i heard him say ffing fat people there is always one here, they have ffing radars the fat bs

That is HORRENDOUS KIrsty! What a w*nker.
I remember going out for my birthday for a meal with my husband - before the food ncame I went to the loo - whilst in there one woman said to another "Look at that Big Mama" - I said something to her - cant remember what now - but all the same I was so upset we just went home without having the meal!
You would expect more from another woman ....
Mrs P

I THINK THE NEGATIVE KEEPS YOU ALOT STRONGER THAN THE POSITIVE . I COLLEGUE I WORK WITH ( AND HATE WITH A PASSION ) SAID IS IT WORTH BOTHERING LOSS WEIGHT AT YOUR AGE . 38 AND DONT LOOK A DAY OVER 30 .
IF I HAD THE ENERGY ID STEAL HER BOYFRIEND BUT MAYBE I AM A BIT OLD FOR THAT

PSML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like someone on the first page my embarrassing moment was on Air at Alton Towers, I'd got on the other rides ok - but was a bit of a squeeze! - and when it came to Air it took two attendants to JUMP up to slam the restraints down. My Fiance likes to think it was because of my big boobs - which partly it was and they were were totally flattened but it was also down to my giant thighs as well!! I said to them so it's locked then and one of them said we'll find out in a minute I knew he was joking but I was absolutely terrified all the way round that I'd just drop out, I also couldn't breath beause of how tight it was on my chest!

It's funny looking back on it but at the time I just wanted to leave!!

Helen

I've had quite a few embarrassing moments. But the worse one isn't totally weight related.

As a teenager, just starting out on the path of life and self-concious in most things (moi??? yup it was moi!!) I once offered a packet of ciggies around amongst my friends (they were a bit cheaper then) only to find I was flashing a packet of Super Lil-lets! ! ! OMG I could have died on the spot, if only there was a spot big enough to die on, or a hole big enough to jump into. I soooo didn't like drawing attention to my large presence, and this definitely DID NOT help!!

that is great ,lots of hearty laughter going on here . seeing as we are sliding away from weight related embarressment let me tell you two husband related stories .
first week we were going out,i had fallen asleep on his chest (ahhhh) and when i woke up i was laid in a big pool of dribble( 4 wisdom teeth out ,two days ago ). i couldnt dry it ,so i tucked a tea towel up his shirt and let myself out of the house . when he woke his t shirt was completely dry and he was totally bemused about the tea towel.
a month after we sarted going out i was at my cousins wedding in a big posh hotel , i was returning from the toilets and lots of people were watching me. i knew i looked good as i had bought a really expensive suit to wear . when i got to my table my mother and husband were nearly under the table laughing . yes ,you guessed it a foot long piece of toilet roll was stuck to my shoe

I've had quite a few embarrassing moments. But the worse one isn't totally weight related.

As a teenager, just starting out on the path of life and self-concious in most things (moi??? yup it was moi!!) I once offered a packet of ciggies around amongst my friends (they were a bit cheaper then) only to find I was flashing a packet of Super Lil-lets! ! ! OMG I could have died on the spot, if only there was a spot big enough to die on, or a hole big enough to jump into. I soooo didn't like drawing attention to my large presence, and this definitely DID NOT help!!

I once got out a lil-let and tried to light a guy's fag with it (was chatting him up - put me off my stride somewhat!)

Afraid I can't tell you the MOST embarrassing thing that ever happened to me - still blush about even though it was 20 years ago! ......

I once got out a lil-let and tried to light a guy's fag with it (was chatting him up - put me off my stride somewhat!)

Afraid I can't tell you the MOST embarrassing thing that ever happened to me - still blush about even though it was 20 years ago! ......

Oh go on Mrs Pink - do share :p

OKAY!!!!!!!!! My boyfriend's parents were card-carrying, tub thumping, evangelical, God-bothering Born Again Christians. When I stayed at their house I was made to sleep in the room with boyfriend's little sis. One weekend his 50 year-old aunt visited with her live-in partner.Despite the fact they had been living together for YEARS, because they weren't married, the boyfriend had to sleep in a different room - on a mattress on the floor in MY boyfriend's room. Thats how strict the parents were. Anyway, this Saturday afternoon we found ourselves alone in the house. The parents were out, and the aunt and her paramour (whom I hadn't met yet) were out. ... so we decided to take advantage of the situation and have a session in boyfriends room, where we ended up on the "uncle's" mattress on the floor. Well - I had THOUGHT my period was finished, but all the frenzied activity brought on a final flood - there was a huge bloodstain creeping its way across the duvet cover! I leapt to my feet and tore it off before sprinting, naked, to the washing machine. I stuffed it in the machine and turned it on. I was standing at the foot of the stairs beside the front door, fretting about how long the wash cycle took, and whether I would have time to tumbledry it and get it back on the bed before anyone got home, when my boyfriend threw my jeans and top and bra down the stairs for me to put on. (No knickers - often went commando in my youth - thinking it was better than a VPL). I decided to put on my jeans first - I was bending over, starting to do so when the door opened behind me and Lo! Two complete strangers standing there staring at my bare ass. Auntie and "uncle" were home! Aunt said "Don't worry we came back for a bit of that ourselves"..... Then I had to explain why the duvet was in the washing machine. AAAARRRGGGHH!!!!!!

bravo, that wasnt so bad was it. been caught in much worse situations myself.
once was naked laid across the country pine dining table and the bf parents walked in. jumped down and went to grab my shorts. the dog thought it him being shouted at and ran off carrying them

You're terrible, Muriel!:)

Ohh the shame Mrs Pink :D

Oh Mrs P
that was sooo funny, havnt laughed so much in ages :D

good job there's no one else here, they'll think I've gone mad :p

Back