Most recent list of Healthy Extra B cereal bars (May 2014)

Still clinging to my beloved Alpen Light bars :( Anyone know when the new ones are replacing these ones?

Theyre changing back to SW friendly bars :D see screenshot x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,735
Yayyyyy! Thanks for sharing! Am over the moon to hear that, they're more filling than the Hi-Fi Light bars (though I love the rocky road ones).

Thanks for this list.

Just bought Aldi ones and hope they become on list. I wonder if sw still checking them out as may have been a recipe change.

my tesco hasnt got rid of them lol! They still had loads 70cal one. I bought a load at FULL PRICE! just to make sure i had some... oh well :) dont hav to go bak and buy more this week

thanks, found this really helpful

does anyone know where the healthy extras list is on the slimming world website? cant seem to find it at all

The Aldi benefit light bars are now back on the list - 2 for a HEB.

Attachments

• image-89860020.jpg
    image-89860020.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 1,415
does anyone know where the healthy extras list is on the slimming world website? cant seem to find it at all

I go to check on the online food diary section and then pick 'extra easy' and on the next screen 'healthy extras' - then they all come up x

brilliant!

In my local Tesco, the Honey Monster Stix were 89p a pack, so I stripped the shelves!

Same here! Mine had a yellow sticker on the shelf saying 'Reduced to clear - discontinued' .... Am hoping that is not true as that'll be two nice cereal bars out of the question! (Alpen and Honey Monster)

brilliant :)

Same here! Mine had a yellow sticker on the shelf saying 'Reduced to clear - discontinued' .... Am hoping that is not true as that'll be two nice cereal bars out of the question! (Alpen and Honey Monster)

I got some from a local shop at 3 packs for £1 as they were near their best before date. Wasn't that impressed though to be honest.
You can still have alpen lights though - as long as they are the 70 calorie boxes

Alpen are changing back to their old recipe so they can be used again!x

I got some from a local shop at 3 packs for £1 as they were near their best before date. Wasn't that impressed though to be honest.
You can still have alpen lights though - as long as they are the 70 calorie boxes

Wahey! I hadn't seen that! Although I like the Honey Monster Stix, I do prefer Alpen, so I'm pleased about that! :)

I got this today at Tesco extra for 1.89, apparently reduced to clear. Bargain! :happy036:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 738
Back