Most recent list of Healthy Extra B cereal bars (May 2014)

Anyone know where you can get the honey monster Stix? I've tried literally everywhere in my area and none :(

My Tesco do the chocolate and honeycomb ones. I've also gotten them out of SemiChem before, and others have found them in £ shops. Other than that I'm not sure, I'm afraid!

Edit.

wrong thread...

Last edited:
Finally tried the alpen lights and really liked them. Especially the cherry bakewell ones mmmmm.

The honey monster bars are now listed as discontinued on the SW website and i haven't tried them yet :cry: has anyone managed to get hold of them anywhere?

My local aldi hasn had the benefit bars in for 4 weeks is anyone else having similar problems?

I'm doing slimming world from home and know that the healthy extras change all the time. I always use my milk as my healthy extra a but was wondering if it wasn't too much bother if someone could give me an updated list of all the healthy extra b foods. Much appreciated x

I'm doing slimming world from home and know that the healthy extras change all the time. I always use my milk as my healthy extra a but was wondering if it wasn't too much bother if someone could give me an updated list of all the healthy extra b foods. Much appreciated x

There is a thread on here somewhere with info on the latest hexs, I'm not too sure if we're allowed to post the full list though;)

Here you go, you could have a search here :D
Slimming World - Healthy Extras

Back