Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

motervation.....

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by missrachyp, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    what you guys do for motervation? time of the month so am strugling today! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Eeeek , im always struggling seems like a constant battle(sorry bit demotivating) Ugly fat clothes, terrible pictureshaving them about so i can mentally revisit the 'bad' place and know i never want to go there for real again.
    seeing cute undies that i can seduce the bf in and either fitting them or knowing i will soon fit into them often works too.

i had a few anne summers outfits i bought when i was a size 24( i bought them in a size 18) and they fit now
    perfectly :-D

4. Debzi

Debzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(35.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    My fat pictures on my fridge (me at my heaviest) plus looking at the clothes I have hanging up that are one size down always help me.

5. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My motivation is my BF. He is so good at supporting me and helping me through :)

Hearing people ask if i am dieting because i seem to have lost weight motivates me too :)

6. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Looking at fat pics is amazing motivation for me. I'm thinking of putting them on the fridge and all too hahah!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.