Mother wins huge payout after diet recommended drinking an extra 4 pints of water!!!

Good article. I suppose it shows that people who are trying to loose weight are vulnerable to claims from unethical sources.
However since L/T contains all the nutrients necessary, this would also contain adequate sodium levels. (Probably why people find their shakes salty!) It is important to keep hydrated as we are in ketosis and ketones are excreted by the kidneys. However it is important not to go overboard with the water, as we could be diluting the sodium levels we are drinking in the shakes, 3 to 5 litres should be fine.
It seems that this woman was only drinking water, it does not state what else she was taking, and yes with no sodium levels in your diet would be very serious. Cannot believe that this woman was a Nutritionalist!

I saw this story on Thames Valley Tonight several weeks ago. It did make me nervous to start with but after 14 weeks drinking between 2 and 5 litres I figure I must be okay!

x

I saw this story on Thames Valley Tonight several weeks ago. It did make me nervous to start with but after 14 weeks drinking between 2 and 5 litres I figure I must be okay!

x

I would agree CF :)

I know when I've SS'd before on CD I have been comfortable and felt very healthy drinking between 4 & 5 litres per day plus all my packs.

Lacey ..xx :)

Someone only said to me yesterday how clear and healthy my skin was looking and that my hair was looking good too. I put it down to increasing my water intake.

x

Someone only said to me yesterday how clear and healthy my skin was looking and that my hair was looking good too. I put it down to increasing my water intake.

x

I agree, I would think that's got a lot to do with it!! Nice when you get compliments isn't it ? :):):)

Lacey..xx :)

Back