Mothers day cupcake help!!

Krsemma

My son is making cupcakes at school today and mums are going in for a mothers day tea. He's only 4 and will be heart broken if I don't try one. I was going to presume a fairy cake was 5 syns leaving me enough for my chicken dhansak tonight while I watch the new Twilight!!!

However I spoke to my C to say what would you do and she said that well cupcakes in costa or nero's are about 18 syns so just have that and no other syns for the day!!!! Eeeek what would you do?? x

Personally I'd have the cupcake and the Dhansak, that wee 'moment' with my son would be much more important to me than SW but thats just me...... its up to you what you do! :)

PS.... I doubt the cupcakes in your sons school will be the size of Costas!

That's what I thought too!!! Feel like I just needed someone to say it's ok :) the SW book says fairy cakes with icing are 5 syns......I'm going with that!

When my daughter makes cupcakes at school, she brings them home for me to try. I got the recipe from the teacher so we could make them at home for special occasions and after working them out, syn wise, it came to about 4.5, so I woul say 5 syns is a safe bet

Hope it tastes nice :)

I had a horrible school dinners one in a moment of weakness at work (Think it was bits of apple in it - and can't have been much fat because it was dry and rubbery) - I'm going to say 5 syns for that one I think (only little - kids party size). What a waste of syns. Grumph.

Back