Mother's day treat, to take control again.

Pixie Ear

Hi there everyone,
I am starting LT today, even tho I am not seeing my pharmacist until Monday. I had some shakes left and was fed up with not feeling in control.
I lost weight last year on LT (4st7lb) and was a kind of forum lurker as I didn't create an account but used all your wonderful posts and stories as great encouragement. This time I hope you all encourage me just as much as you unwittingly did last time. ;) And I hope to offer the same help.
I am not looking forward to this week, but I know that if I complete just one day, one week, one fortnight, it gets easier.
I put 1stone back on since November but I didn't get to my goal before so I was always going to come back to LT. This time I am going for goal!
Good luck to us all! x

I just served dinner up to my family and got ketchup on my hand, stopped before I licked it.

Actually looking forward to getting a headache and smelly breath.:p

Actually looking forward to getting a headache and smelly breath.:p

You're hilarious! I keep having to remind myself not to lick spoons when cooking for OH....nightmare!!

Yippeee!!!! It's six pm. Last yucky shake, no more kids saying, I'm hungry. The kitchen is officially closed!

Heading upstairs shortly to bath littlest one and fold washing. Wow I lead an exciting life! Might even treat myself to a bath after littlest one is asleep. Hmmm a bath without an audience, no kids toys dropped in, no questions about how to do homework as oldest one with her Dad, no OH just nipping in for a pee (even tho there is a perfectly good loo downstairs). Bliss. Might light a candle or is that just a cliche?

Heading upstairs shortly to bath littlest one and fold washing. Wow I lead an exciting life! Might even treat myself to a bath after littlest one is asleep. Hmmm a bath without an audience, no kids toys dropped in, no questions about how to do homework as oldest one with her Dad, no OH just nipping in for a pee (even tho there is a perfectly good loo downstairs). Bliss. Might light a candle or is that just a cliche?

Go on treat yourself! My OH loves to come chat rubbish to me when I'm in the bath trying to relax.....only thing missing from your romantic candlelit bubble bath is a lovely glass of sparkling water....yeah right!

In bed now watching Kull the Conqueror because saturday night telly is crap. At least Kevin Sorbo is easy on the eye. Coffee and water by my bed and absolutely starving!

In bed now watching Kull the Conqueror because saturday night telly is crap. At least Kevin Sorbo is easy on the eye. Coffee and water by my bed and absolutely starving!

Well done you!!!! Yes Kevin is rather lush!

i on the other hand have been tortured this evening.....OH's mother has decided to host Mother's Day at her place and has asked everyone to bring some food.....so OH has gone all creative and has been cooking up a feast! The smells are killing me intensely I could honestly chew on my pillow (am hiding in the bedroom as I refused to torment myself more)!

i am STARVING TOO!

Well done you!!!! Yes Kevin is rather lush!

i on the other hand have been tortured this evening.....OH's mother has decided to host Mother's Day at her place and has asked everyone to bring some food.....so OH has gone all creative and has been cooking up a feast! The smells are killing me intensely I could honestly chew on my pillow (am hiding in the bedroom as I refused to torment myself more)!

i am STARVING TOO!

I sympathise!
Made it through the night. Hardly any sleep. Got to drive OH to Heathrow today and then I am on own with kids until Tues so no temptation from him but enough voices from the fridge.
I am just looking forward to that first weigh in! Make it all worth it. Have a good day

I sympathise!
Made it through the night. Hardly any sleep. Got to drive OH to Heathrow today and then I am on own with kids until Tues so no temptation from him but enough voices from the fridge.
I am just looking forward to that first weigh in! Make it all worth it. Have a good day

you're doing extremely well - mucho impressed with your resolve! I know what you mean about the voices in the fridge calling out your name! Like little gremlins!

last night was absolute torture....there's cupcakes, flapjacks, a selection of Spanish tapas all adorning my kitchen now and the only thing I can have is a lovely LT shake...lucky me! Strangely I'm not craving the sweet stuff as much as I am the savoury! This could be a breakthrough yay!

have you tried jazzing up your shakes at all? OMG how rock n roll are we????? Lol

I haven't jazzed up the shakes, I just stick to them plain with extra water so it's more like medicine. Look forward to breaking the black coffee up with a mint tea as a treat.
I am exactly the same, I eat loads of sweet stuff when not dieting but really crave the savoury when on 100%. Its much harder starting again than my first time. Think if I can get through today, tomorrow might be better. Working in the morning then seeing pharmacist so just have an afternoon and evening to occupy. Might go window shopping with littlest one.

I haven't jazzed up the shakes, I just stick to them plain with extra water so it's more like medicine. Look forward to breaking the black coffee up with a mint tea as a treat.
I am exactly the same, I eat loads of sweet stuff when not dieting but really crave the savoury when on 100%. Its much harder starting again than my first time. Think if I can get through today, tomorrow might be better. Working in the morning then seeing pharmacist so just have an afternoon and evening to occupy. Might go window shopping with littlest one.

I put freshly brewed coffee in my vanilla shake this morning, blitzed it with ice in the blender and boy what a difference! Try it!

watching all the lovely tapas stuff being enjoyed by everyone today's been a bit tough....not remotely tempted by the cupcakes or flapjacks....so weird! Future mother in law keeps trying to feed me food and wine....said I ate before we came so am stuffed haha if only they knew it was an un-eventful choc shake lol.

window shopping is dangerous for me....I have a whole new skinny wardrobe thanks to using that as an excuse haha! Eyeing up wedding dresses instead as I can't physically buy one of them now lol.

you got a weigh in tomorrow's.

I put freshly brewed coffee in my vanilla shake this morning, blitzed it with ice in the blender and boy what a difference! Try it!

watching all the lovely tapas stuff being enjoyed by everyone today's been a bit tough....not remotely tempted by the cupcakes or flapjacks....so weird! Future mother in law keeps trying to feed me food and wine....said I ate before we came so am stuffed haha if only they knew it was an un-eventful choc shake lol.

window shopping is dangerous for me....I have a whole new skinny wardrobe thanks to using that as an excuse haha! Eyeing up wedding dresses instead as I can't physically buy one of them now lol.

you got a weigh in tomorrow's.

I have to be careful not to make anything too tasty or i'll just want more. lol
Wedding shopping! How exciting and what a great incentive.

I know what you mean about a skinny wardrobe, I have spent a fortune!

Actually really angry at myself cos I just ate a nibble of the roast beef. I mean only a tiny piece but I am angry at myself cos I know it makes so much difference and it's only day two!

I have to be careful not to make anything too tasty or i'll just want more. lol
Wedding shopping! How exciting and what a great incentive.

I know what you mean about a skinny wardrobe, I have spent a fortune!

Actually really angry at myself cos I just ate a nibble of the roast beef. I mean only a tiny piece but I am angry at myself cos I know it makes so much difference and it's only day two!

dont be angry with yourself....it's a blip that you will get past.....this mind over matter business is hard going, but dont berate yourself too much...if it makes you feel any better....I cracked and had a meatball! Have to laugh because being angry will send me to more food! Or tears! Keep saying to myself "draw a line under it".

Ok so went to chemist and got two weeks supply as I am working next Monday. Got weighed with jeans and trainers on and 11st 12lb! Its working already!

Ok so went to chemist and got two weeks supply as I am working next Monday. Got weighed with jeans and trainers on and 11st 12lb! Its working already!

Thats fantastic! The jeans and trainers will easily be 1-2bs my dear so you've probably lost more...get naked and onto the scales at home lol.

that sliver of beef didn't stick yay :D

Day one again! starving!

Why day one again???

The hunger keeps coming and going with me...1 day fine ....next day insanely ravenous that I could chew on cardboard lol.

Back