Motivate me! Please!

lizzie86

Hiya guys I started TS on Tuesday, im drinking a bottle of coke zero a day loads of water cos I work in a call center and drink about 6 x 750 ml bottles water a day from having dry mouth talkin all day lol
I've just completed my third day had a peek on scales and no change I would of thought I would of lost some water weight at least
I've tried soo many diets and haven't lost a thing I really hope exante is mot going to be the same as the only pounds I'll lose are the ones in my purse :(
Help?

Try not to weigh more than once a week - it can make you feel like giving up if you don't see a loss :(

It will work for you and I bet by the end of the week you will get a nice surprise :)

It will work. The dry mouth and other side effects will lessen as you go along. Try not to drink coke zero. I hear it interferes with the ketosis process as it has citric acid in it. Stick to sparkling/ still water. Good luck.

It's the end of my first week and the scales stayed the same for me for 3 days - I almost threw them out of the window. They did move on though and over the week I'm pleased with my loss (6lb which isn't enormous by others standards but I'd already been dieting for weeks and I'm 50 and I think it's harder for us oldies)

daily weighing probably isn't the best way (although I do it myself) but if you do it you have to try not to be disheartened when the scales dont move - if you stick to the diet you WILL lose weight.

Coke zero is fine to drink, it doesn't have citric acid in at all :) Keep going you have done so well to get to day 3, it will work and will get easier I promise, good luck and hang on in there it is so worth it shopping for smaller clothes and gaining in confidence! xx

Keep at it. Day 3 is too early to weigh. Your body will still be adjusting to actually being hydrated also ... By day 7 you will be walking on air.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much for all your comments guys! Today is day 4 and I think the hunger is going, my stomach is a lot less bloated too which is good , I'm 13st just Gunna take it a stone at a time hopefully I'll be at target in 3-4 months which is 9 stone :)

It sounds like you are going in the right direction. Your body is showing you that it is adjusting to the plan and I'm sure you will begin to feel better about your weight loss. Xx

Well guys I fell of the wagon on day 5 as I had this sick feeling it lasted for 3 days just did a hpt today and its positive! I'm soo happy as we've been trying since October :D
so I'm Gunna have to quit exante I now have just under 2 months supply sitting aw well I can sell em and buy baby things lol

Hope everyone else is doing alrite x

Congratulations :)

lizzie86 said:
Well guys I fell of the wagon on day 5 as I had this sick feeling it lasted for 3 days just did a hpt today and its positive! I'm soo happy as we've been trying since October :D
so I'm Gunna have to quit exante I now have just under 2 months supply sitting aw well I can sell em and buy baby things lol

Hope everyone else is doing alrite x

Fantastic news congratulations :D

Back