Motivating Buddy Required!!

Hi girlies, firstly congrats to you all who have done so well:eek:

I'm hoping you can help me get rid of my big belly lol.

Starting lipotrim tmr so if anyone would like to help pls reply.

p.s not sure how these forums work so i will reply as soon as i find out how to xx

Thanks and gd luck for you next weigh in's

hey were not all girlies lol, i started on LT yesterday and today was waaaaaay harder then yesterday, but ya have to take each hunger pain at a time and this is day 2 over, so if i can make it to day 3 anyone can just gotta take 1 craving at a time

hiya and welcome aboard.
the best way to cut hunger pains is to drink a full glass of water and that should take it away, and persevere with it as the results are wonderful.
good luck on your journey hun.
:D:D:D

drinking water kinda does it for me or else go for a small walk till its gone, its been working for me so far or a black tea or coffee

Hey wanna be slim congrats on your fist weeks loss!!

Thanks for the tips both i'l be sure to try these out - can't wait to start and just get into it now.

Think Thin - Wedding in 8 months !!!!

Hi jmiles, and welcome to the forum....

The worst part is the first few days, then it does get easier, honestly..

The best advice is to keep busy, make sure you drink loads of water, and whenever you need help/advice/to shout out.. log on here... It really is a godsend!

Good luck on your journey x

Hi Slimmersu thanks for advice!!

Fantastic loses hope mine are half as gd

You are more than welcome hun.....

I am sure you will easily get to goal in that time, and you will be a beautiful slender bride x x x

Hi jmiles!!! How u getting on?? Im also getting married soon... At d end of july. When is ur big day? Iv lost 3stone1lb in ten weeks and hopefully will hav at least another stone off before i quit before christmas so lipotrim really does work. Its helping me get to be d bride that i want to be. XxxxxxX cant wait to hear how ur getting on. X

Hi jmiles!!! How u getting on?? Im also getting married soon... At d end of july. When is ur big day? Iv lost 3stone1lb in ten weeks and hopefully will hav at least another stone off before i quit before christmas so lipotrim really does work. Its helping me get to be d bride that i want to be. XxxxxxX cant wait to hear how ur getting on. X

Hi babes, have you tried your dress on again? It must be a bit too big by now! X

hi jmiles
i hope things are getting easier for you once you get to your first weigh in it really really help get through the next week and so on x x

Back