Motivating words needed

JoJo119

Boo hoo, went to get weighed today, it is my second week and only lost 4lb, am gutted.
Not sure what I could do differently as totally stuck to the diet. Any ideas??
I introduced a bar a day this week does this slow things down? I lost 1 stone in my first week and was so pleased.

Any advice would be fab. Am really fighting the thought of having comfort food although the feeling of being a failure is stopping me

Hey hun, 4lbs in your second week is brill, especially after such a good first week. Lots of peeps on here would be delighted with a 4lbs loss. The first week is always the highest, as you are losing water mainly then its pure fat after that. Step away from food, you do not NEED it, and you will regain a lot of what you've lost overnight as your glycogen and water stores will re-fill. Keep in mind you've lost 18lbs in 2 weeks! What other diet could you lose that amount in such a short time x x x Chin up, and keep glugging the water.

Wow 18lbs in two weeks is fabulous...I would be tap dancing naked in the street for losses like that...okay maybe I would be dressed...but well done hon that's really great.
Keep up the good work, you will be at goal before you know it. X

The first week is always different, after that losses are averaged between 3 and 4 lbs per week to make a stone a month so you are well on track

Well done on the 4 lbs :)

Well done on losing 4lbs in your second week...!! I can't see how you see that as being a bad result. You've lost 18lbs in 2 weeks ~ thats incredible! I haven't even lost that amount in a month!

STEP AWAY FROM THE TEMPTATION OF COMFORT FOOD - YOU DON'T NEED IT...!!

:devilangel:

Keep going... you're doing so well...!!

Please do not worry - It's took me 4 weeks to lose what you have!!! I am averaging about 3lbs a week and am perfectly happy with that. It's helluva lot more that when i did SW (lost 2.5lbs in 3 weeks!!) Keep up your good work - in any other diet you'd be starving, at least the hunger is not like normal diets!!!:D

Hi
Thanks for the cheery words totally motivated me.
Week 3 and lost another 4lb.
Think my friends think I am losing the plot though as sniffing their food seems to satisfy me - sad I know but at least I'm not sniffing the cats fish yet...

4 pounds in an excellent weight loss. I too felt the same on my second week and I lost 4.5lb. Here i am 7 weeks on and have lost a total of nearly 2.5 stone. Keep with it, you can make it to the end!

Back