motivation 1 chocolate demon 0

Well. As a newbie I have to say its been an incredibly tough week, but I have managed to motivate myslef to keep going to reach my goal. Last week I was really demotivated and finding it hard to keep going, but its Friday tomorrow and I have alomst made it through the 1st week in the forum. I hope that the next week will go a little smoother than this week with regards to keeping on track. I'm a bit more focused now and although I still have some way to go to reach my goal, if I give up now, I will never get there. I'm dying for a chinese take away which I have not had for about 4 months which is a long time when I'm used to having one once per month at least. I don't drink, I don't go out clubbing etc, I don't like curries or anything like that, so a chicken chow mein and fried rice is my poison really!!! I don't know how many syns that will be, but I alomst feel like I deserve it.........................the problem is I will feel extremely guilty afterwards as I now I'm going to put back on at least 3lb so is it really worth it I ask.................
Anyway, thank you all for your support over the past week.
X:)x:)X

Keep going hun, you can do it. I'd hold out on the takeaway a little longer, (im not sure of the syns) it may not be as bad as you think.. or try making a homemade one! there was a beautiful recipe in last months mag if i remember rightly.

your doing so well. It shouldnt be tough, somtimes life can get in the way but you should be enjoying the plan! xxx

Well done on persevering with the plan, chicken chow mein can be lovely when its homemade. Although, the syns should be on here somewhere for a takeaway version, i think i was told it was 7/8 but dont hold me to it! Hope you have a great week, and well done on your first week xx

Back