Motivation - 3 stone by xmas!

fitforuni

Lucy :)
From now until christmas a loss of 2lbs a week means just over 3 stone by christmas! Thinking about my loss like that makes me more and more determined - christmas photos i will look back on and be happy with how i look! YES PLEASE!

anyone else got about 3 stone to loose? x

Christmas! thats miles away, iv got a due on the 16th that i wanted to loose5lb for from begining of July and i didnt manage that cos it seemed too far away in my head lol

good luck with it, hope it works. breaking it down into 2lb a week seems like a good idea though

I like to think of the weight loss in smaller steps than until Christmas (as it seems so far away) but it is helpful to know that with a steady loss I'll be nearly where I want to be by Christmas. I want to lose another half a stone by the end of this month when I go on holiday x

yup i only worked it out as 3 stone is my total loss so i wondered how long it would take with a steady loss - im going on holiday on the 1st of september and im hoping to loose a stone in my first month - if i go to the gym lots and really stick to my meal plan - do you think this goal is attainable? i joined SW a few months ago and did two weeks - i lost half a stone in those two weeks so im hoping to repeat that.

i think 1 stone in a month is achivable but its at the top end of what you can lose really. it all depends on you and how much you have to loose and if you stick to it. if you have a lot to loose i always think the weight comes off quicker at the begining then if you only have a little to shift (this isnt based on any science, just me). i also find that your weight loss slows down and jumps about a bit so if you dont quite make the full stone dont punish yourself. it is obtainable but anything off is a bonus in the long run.

good luck

xbunnyx

Im with ya! I would love to lose another 3 stone by then - ill settle for 2 tho!

Im with ya tho huni! xxx

Hiya Fit,

Yeah, I'm with you too.

In our first week we are bound to lose more than the 2lb so taking that into consideration if we lose 2lb most weeks and maybe 1 or 1.5 on other weeks we could do it....couldnt we????

I'm with you hun.

I actually have just over 6 stone to lose.... it works out at 87lbs I think, it's on my tracker below.
So really, I should be able to do 3st by Christmas...

Yep....where do I sign??? :D

yay!!!
i feel so determind at the moment - im just hoping it will last!

Dont lose that motivation
I have lost 3 stone from Jan 7th and lost the last lb 2 weeks ago - so just over 7 mths but Im aiming to really try now! xx

any weight lost is a bonus - im bored of being big now. :(
YES!
I think you just get to the point and think - nuff is nuff!

SW will change your way of eating and life and Im sure you wont slip backxxx

Im up for that...i would love to be three stone lighter by crimbo....what a fantastic prezzie that would be.

I need to lose 3 and a half stone I have lost a stone already.

Im in.

3 stone was my original goal and I have lost 19 pounds of that so far.. started end of April but had a few wobbles.. am now so on track.. started at 14 stone and 4 lbs am now 12 stone and 13 pounds.. want to be 11 stone 4 lbs .. I want to be that by November 14th when I get personally shopped for my 40th birthday party which is on 22nd November x

I would love to loose that by xmas years ago I lost 5 stone on SW some weeks it was 1lb others 5lb but when I added the weight loss and divided it into weeks it showed that I had lost 2lb a week every week, hope this time I can do again but my 1st weigh in was only 1lb loss x

I know it's upsetting when you have a low loss, especially on your first wi but I would imagine that next wi will be your big one. xxx:hug99:

I'm in, I have about 3 stone to lose and would be great to be at goal for Christmas!!

Theresa x

Back