motivation buddy

faithandcooper

Hi....I have been on holiday and put on a massive stone in 2 weeks.expected more as I put on weight really quickly. Feel no motivation at all and could do with someone to motivate me and set challenges etc.

Hey Faith I'll be your motivation buddy. You were so supportive about my anxiety and tablets!

I had the weekend off and put on 7lbs! So I know how you feel. Got my WI tomorrow and am kind of back on track.

Am going to try and aim for 3lbs pw from now till hols and exercise goals - do you do any exercise?

You'll lose it all soon enough - a lot will be water weight :)

I get weighed tomorrow night(thursday) so will let you know how it goes...I am hoping I have lost a minimum of 2lb. I do exercise yeah...normally cross trainer or the wii fitness coach but I must confess I have done no exer since holiday but plan on getting back on track next week.

I got weighed this morning and put on 3lbs after my weekend off. Am on track though.
Have done x-trainer daily, so still lost some inches!
We'll get there!!!

Thats really not that bad....I had decided I wasnt doing cambridge any more so went on holiday and ate and drank way too much...nuts,crisps etc on top of eating out and ice cream....but I am back on track and actually looking forward to my weigh in tonight....aiming for a minimum of 2lbs this week....will post after I have been weighed.

Bl**dy hell! Well done, that's a fantastic loss Vicky. I'm really proud of you! :)

Oh my god that's some loss girl. Well done. Wow I need some of your moivation hun. Well done Watergirl too on getting back on track. OOhhh it can be a slow road sometimes but we'll all get there in the end. xxx

I need some of her motivation too! You are doing fabulously though SS! Won't be long till you hit goal and you'll be dancing around!!!

Back