Motivation (in batches)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by rowanx2, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    How many of you who started in January are struggling by February?

My hand is up!!!

I'm good for so long but I KNOW I cant be good and motivated for a long time in a row - I need breaks, and I need to do things to get new motivation, I need to keep it going by keeping it going in my head when it's not going right on my plate! :eek:

I think thats all healthy though and a good way to go about things. This is what I did to lose 70lbs by counting calories and exercising on and off for about a year so all is not lost, so if you are having a wobble (pardon the pun :D) then just talk yourself into the fact that you havnt given up... youre just re-assessing things and getting the right mindset and enthusiasm again to see you through the month... then come March maybe there will be another wobble (less of a wobble though cos you'll have lost a bit of it the past month!) so re-assess again, and when you re-assess everything it all seems less daunting a task as youre nearer to goal each month.

Right, now I got that off my chest and talked myself to getting back into the groove tomorrow, I'll bid you all a nighty night xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Great post. Tried to thank you but wouldnt let me :S

I seem to be doing exactly the same thing, doing well for so long then suddenly stop. My assesment for this pause? Get my ass back on the diet :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.