Motivation needed!!

jamhulio

Well i started diet again last wednesday and due to get weighed tomorrow. However, I decided to get weighed today (just cause my sis gets weighed on a tuesday) and the scales showed I'd lost 2Ib. I am very disapppointed with this as used to losing more in the first week of a diet and have got myself on a right downer. My sis reckons that getting weighed one day earlier can seriously make a difference and if i get weighed tomorrow i will prob see a bigger loss but I am in serious danger or eating a large garlic bread now and need some of you girls to talk me out of it

STOP!!!!!! Dont do it or Ill kick ya ass!

You dont want it really and will give you smelly breath then you cant kiss H2B!!! XX

Dont do it hun! My weight loss doesn't show until the actual day of WI! Even so, 2 pounds is still a good loss and you shouldn't be disheartened. You'll be cross with yourself if you go off track in such the early days x

the fact you've come on here to post this tells me you don't really want to eat that garlic bread. eat something free instead to fill you up...then get weighed tommorrow to see if she's right.

i usually have a drop on the scales on the day of weigh-in too.

Good Good - you will feel more satisfied that you aint had it that what you would if you did! xxx

At least you have lost! I have been 100% angelic all week and it's TOTM but i put on 1/2 lb! Thats pretty gutting when you have been so good. But instead of munching my way through half the kebab shop, I thought to myself that I will see and even better loss next week.

I only lost 2lb in my 1sy week but I lost 4 1/2 the following week.

thanks claire, your right, i'd enjoy it at the time but then I'd feel guilty as hell afterwards and even worse than i do now. Think I'm just having a bad day, stress at work and then got my other half and his friend drunk and watching footie and talking a load of men talk rubbish lol
Bloody men - the root of it all lolololx

Glad you did not eat the garlic bread you would have felt bad in the morning, well done on getting back on track with the diet, good luck with this weeks loss

You've lost 2lbs, it's better than losing nothing. Like me in my first week.

Back