Motivation required

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Liz0800, 22 June 2014.

1. Liz0800

Liz0800 Well-Known Member

I'm on day five of the FAB diet. Following it to the tee. With daily exercise as well. Have not cheated. On morning 5 and got on scales to find I've put on a pound. I am 52 and menopausal after a hysterectomy ten yrs ago. On hrt all that time so it's not THAT TIME. Nil else has changed. I have a summer bikini holiday in now 4 and a half weeks and hope to lose a stone...the book says all the trialists did. Sorry to moan....just really fed up today. Not gonna cave but just today I feel all fat and ugly and wobbly. Again sorry. My positive I can do this has gone. I was really excited and motivated. It all seems like hard work for nothing. Lxxxxxx
  2. Dawn Bright

Dawn Bright Member

Hello Liz it is frustrating when you want to loose weight so much - best to keep on going I will keep it up if you do aswell let's team togeather and see what we can loose, I only started on Sunday I need some motivation awell ?? what do you say ?