ProPoints Motivation to Keep Going! 26 points per day!

Thanks misses! Fingers crossed!!

So far today! :)

Brekkie

Banana 0p
Cereal bar 2p

Lunch
Ww bagel 4p
Poached eggs x2 5p
Pineapple chunks 0p
sugar free jelly 0p

Love pineapple chunks,especially on a veg pizza wrap :0) I lost 1.5lbs yesterday so am now 12.2.25 so almost in the 11s :0)

Well done you!! :)

I'm off now to the shop to get a ww pizza, it's my weekly treat on a Saturday! Yummy

Had my ww pepperoni pizza, added mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes. 13p
Had some vegetables as well at 0p
'twas yummy!!

Then had ice cream afterwards, a lovely Saturday for me!

Had the full 26 points

:)

All sounds delish! That's good you add your own veg to the pizza.more filling that way! Hope you have a nice Sunday :0)

So todays food delights were:

Brekkie @ 9am
Cereal Bar 2p
Banana 0p

Snack @11am
Peaches 0p
Flump 1p
Apple Slices 0p

Lunch @ 1pm
Sweet Chilli Wrap 8p
Sugar free jelly 0p

Dinner @ 5pm
Sweet and Sour Chicken 8p ( I made it a week ago and froze some, it had peppers, onions, mushroom, pineapples)
Garlic Cheese Bagel 5p
Brussel Sprouts 0p
Carrots 0p
Swede 0p

Desert
WW mini pot of toffee ice cream 2p

Evening Treat @ 9pm
Fresh Fruit Salad 0p

Thought I would add my time when I eat to see if there was a pattern. I try not to eat after 8pm but if I do I go for zero pointed foods. Hope your getting on well this week! :)

Hiya, just read your diary, you have done SO well it really inspires me! your food looks yum too. i'm wendy, nice to meet ya :)

Good idea to see if there is a pattern.Another good day for you! I've enjoyed my day,food and exercise have gone to plan :0)

Hiya celtgirl welcome to my diary. Trying to keep the motivation up, still have 2 stone to loss, but my aim is too have it gone by Christmas!

So my food today was pretty boring. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday are normally a bit boring as Im in work all day and wrecked. I work in a Special needs school.

Brekkie @ 9am
Banana 0p
Cereal Bar 2p

Snack @ 11am
Peaches 0p
Apple Slices 0p
Flump 1p

Lunch @1pm
Chicken Salad Sandwich 7p
Sugar Free Jelly 0p
Yoghurt 1p

Dinner @4.30pm
Chicken Hot pot 6p
Broccoli 0p
Garlic Cheese Bagel 5p

Dessert
WW mini pot of chocolate icecream 2p

Treat@ 7pm
Meanies crisps 2p

Muniches @ 10pm
Pineapple Chunks 0p
Melon 0p
Grapes 0p

Normally dont eat that late but went to the gym and for a swim so was hungry afterwards. I never count exercise for points. So that was a full day of 26points, looking forward to going to the shop tomorrow to but some food and cook up something nice, maybe a stir fry, yum!

Hope yer days were good

So todays food:

Brekkie @ 9am
Cereal bar 2p
Banana 0p

Snack @ 11am
Melon 0p
Pineapple 0p
Grapes 0p

Lunch @ 1pm
Chicken and stuffing sandwich 7p
Peaches 0p
Sugar free Jelly 0p
Flump 1p

Dinner @ 5pm
Chicken Curry 8p ( Made from scratch twas yummy, It would be free curry sauce but I added two tins of veg as I had no frozen ones in the freezer)
Bagel 4p

Dessert
ww ice cream 1p
ww chocolate bar 2p

Still have one point left so will have a yoghurt before i head to the gym. I have to change my weigh in to tomorrow so hopefully I'll be down!

Woohooo! Lost 1 1/2 lbs today, so got my 9th silver seven, happy out!

Worried though have a tough few next days food wise! Going for drinks and dinner tonight with my friend, tomorrow going to a cupcake & cocktail event tomorrow night for charity and then off to westlife on Saturday which means more drinks and crappy food! Will try track but god only knows what weigh in will be next week, I'd be happy with sts! Good luck in your weigh in

Thanks hun :0) well done on your loss,that's great news and well done on getting your 9th silver seven. Wow good few days for you,enjoy and you will have a few days before wi to reign it in :0)

Back