Motivation via photos

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Ive decided Im going to take a few photos tonight of myself and then do the same every month to try and jolly myself along :p
I cant really see the loss Ive had yet so I wont ming missin one from the very beginning.

I will try and wear the same sort of thing and post the on here....... just need to work out how the camera timer thingy works now :8855:

Excellent! I hate pictures of myself, so havent posted any, but once I get to target I will do the before and afters. I *might* even post a head shot in a bit, I am about to dye my hair so if it doesn't look too terrifying I might put that up so at least you know who you are talking to!

Go for it. I think that sometimes 'we' don't see our weight loss, as the changes are gradual. But the photos are a record that you can compare.

Q

i'v done it and think it helps if you look at picture to picture can't tell but if you look at certain spots you can tell!

Right - Im doing it tonight so check my profile out tomorrow people - prepare to be terrifed by my Scarey pics!

They won't be scary! I use good angles for my head shots so they look quite slim anyway. It's the body shots that can't be helped for me! I shudder at the thought of those. :D

Yeah I do that too - lots of nice head shots with my head up to hide the chins ;)

i think thats a fab idea!!! i love seeing new pics! :D

i have 10 years worth of big pics.....but my holiday ones are the worst (highest) weight - when i am 7 stone slimmer i cant wait to post pics up! although thats a long way off yet!! x

I have A really horrible one of me in a swimsuit on holiday it was 6 weeks after giving birth and I was just over 13st even now the photo makes me cringe even when I am at target I would have to be feeling very brave to post it !
Even now when I see photos of myself I think I still look big :( I seem to always be sitting in an unflattering position and my jelly belly is always rolling over my trousers supposed to only have 6lb to go but not sure thats going to be enough looking at me now :/ will dig out some pics recent ones and old one (except not the swimsuit one :D) and post them :)

Brilliant idea. As an on-line member we are prompted to upload a photo every month onto our progress page- it is amazing to see how you change over time.

The only other thing I would recommend is that you take measurements. This is something I never did and really regret- I would love to know how much I have actuall lost in inches all over- I even gladly chucked out my big clothes but now realise I have nothing to compare my old/new size against

Good look with the technology too!
xxxxxx

Back