motivation what do u do

I totally agree with Funcurls and Cocktail Princess! We should try to be our own best friend and say only positive things to ourselves - even if we don't necessarily believe them, our brain will subconciously start to pick the message up. Just imagine what you'd do if a friend or relative started saying things to you like "You're so fat and ugly", "You're just a big fat cow", You're a waste of space", "You're doing SW AGAIN for the umpteenth time cos you're useless" etc. You'd punch their lights out and never speak to them again or you'd crawl off into a corner and never come out again - quite understandably!! For some reason, though, we say it to ourselves all the time without any hesitation then expect to do well. Nothing is EVER gained from negativity - you won't do anything positive for someone you have no respect for or who you don't like - so think positive and be as kind to yourself as you are to others. Hope that makes sense!!!!! xxxx

Last edited:
thanks all lots to think about

I really want to have the perfect bump when I get pregnant and have a problem free pregnancy, even though It's not for a good while yet! I'm obsessed already LOL!

Back