Motivation

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Crazybecky5, 5 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Crazybecky5

Crazybecky5 Green tea advocate!!

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/Low Carb
    Hey everyone, i'm going back to WW tonight - its been about 3 years since i last started!

I have quite a bit to loose and was just wondering what keeps everyone motivated? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Congratulations on deciding to start back. I have about a million motivations-a few would be:
    -I have a dress I want to buy and fit into for my uni summer ball in 2years time
    -in 2 years time I will be going to university in the US for a year and don't want to be fat
    -I want to feel healthier and be able to walk like any other 20 year old
    -I want to be able to shop anywhere
    I just feel like I have been REALLY overweight since I was about 9 and don't want it to STEAL anymore of my life for me and keep making me unhappy.

4. Crazybecky5

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/Low Carb
    Ahh fantastic - i like the idea of having an item of clothing to keep
    motivated!
    I'm exactly the same, i've always had a weight problem but i really want to do something about it now!!
    Weigh-in went okay but i was absolutely horrified to have my weight confirmed...!! Looking forward to seeing what i weigh next week - hopefully lighter :rolleyes:

5. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    well done u for going back!
    IM going away on hol in sept so its motivating me to get some
    weight off for it
    the smaller clothes sitting in my wardrobe waiting 2 be worn ,I got a monthly pass to motivate me to go every wk
    prevously when done other s/clubs when had bad wks and missed wks and stopped going all together not going to do that this time
    I ve stuck apic on fridge door when I was thinner to stop me going in and picking someone I know where I used to work had a fridge magnet thats say fridge pickers wear bigger knickers lols
    this time going to ww with afriend so hopefully will motivate me more

Ive always had aweight prob myself it s always yoyoing up and down hope this time will be different

6. omnomnom

omnomnom The mother flippin'

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting and Exercise
    Oh, another person from Worcestershire.. helloooo :D.

I think your first goal is very realistic and achievable, that's always a good start!

What motivates me is seeing people with the figure I want and picturing myself with it :p Plus looking at old photos.

7. Crazybecky5

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/Low Carb
    Ahh yeah i'm from Redditch (how embarrassing, hehe!).

Well i've started this morning counting my points again! This forum seems like a good way of staying motivated too as it's so active and everyone seems really supportive. Wilyn - i got a monthly pass too, no ducking out this time!!

I'm trying to get my other half to agree to a holiday next year - the idea of being able to wear a swinsuit or bikini is enough to keep me going!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.